Apply a 2 Way Connection to an Existing Connect Boards Column in the To-Be-Connected Board

Hello,

When connecting a new board to a 2-Way Connect Boards column, I would like the ability to select a target Connect Boards column on the to-be-connected board.

Currently, when connecting a new board to a 2-Way Connect Boards column, a new Connect Boards column is created on the target board, regardless of if one or many Connect Boards columns already exist on that board.

This causes needless duplication of Connect Boards columns, when a single connect boards column would function beautifully.

Instead, when connecting a new board in a 2-Way connection, it would be great if we were prompted to either “Create a new Connect Boards column on the Target Board” or “Select a Pre-Existing Connect Boards column to Link.”

My Example Use Case:
I have several high level boards that are connected to many low level boards.

I have several Connect boards column on these boards that are 2-way connections. 2-way connected board columns are linked to my low level template boards. When I duplicate those template boards, it maintains that connection to the new board, and keeps the connection in the same two columns in both the high level and low level boards.

If I want to add a new High Level board to my system, I can reestablish these consolidated connections on future boards by extensively editing my templates. But I can’t link this High Level board to my already established 2-way connections that are running on older boards. This makes it impossible to standardize older boards, and just causes confusion.

Thanks!