Automate emails received to create item for only new emails

I am trying to automate emails received to create item for only new emails. Also the same to create an item only for reply emails. Is this possible?

Hi Michael,

Can you specify what you’re currently using to log/track these emails? For example, is it the emails and activities app, gmail/outlook integration or email to board function?

I am afraid if you’re using one of our integrations, whilst you can create items based on new emails, it isn’t possible to customise the same with replies (with our native functionality).

If you’re using emails and activities to send + receive emails, I believe we could incorporate the E+A automations with our native automations to create options based on new emails and replies.

I look forward to hearing from you, so we can move forward appropriately :slight_smile:

Bianca - I am looking for either of the two options below.

1. An email comes in to a general “customer service” inbox. Once that email is received if it is a new conversation, an item is created on the board

2. An email comes in to a general “customer service” inbox. If it is a new conversation then it can read the subject line and if it includes a certain word it goes to the desired board