Automatic upload of files and subitems integrations (Integromat, Dropbox, Sheets)

Hi!

I need someone to show me how to setup two integrations on my account:

1. First, I want an integration that allows me automatically upload to dropbox any file we upload to any column on monday.com.
    By this I mean that we use different columns for different files we generate during the design process, and I want the team to be able to just upload it to monday, and then have it automatically saved to the client’s folder on dropbox.

2. Second, I need to automatically upload a list from either sheets/excel/pdf and convert it to subitems for a client.
    As in, with client A we have a list of the 10 things we have to buy for them, and we want to have that source file uploaded automatically as subitems for the client. This way we don’t have input all of the materials manually anymore for each of our clients.

This is an example of the type of information the source file has (which we want converted tu subitems with different columns)

Please, any one that can help with will be greatly appreciated. Ideally I would like to hire one person that could help with both scenarios.

Thanks!

Let me know when someone presents a solution for you. I have something similar but on a local NAS server and so far have had little success being able to do a one way push of documents.

Hi @marcepz

Great scenarios you present here for monday integrations! I’ve set up similar scenarios for other clients using the third party tool integromat. I’d be happy to sit down with you and provide a quote for this work. I’m quite comfortable handling both scenarios, they should be fairly straightforward to do using integromat.

Feel free to schedule a quick consult with me to talk rates see if we are a good fit to work together: Calendly - Tim Little

Best!

Hi @timlittletech! Thanks so much for responding, I just scheduled the meeting for tomorrow afternoon.

Regards,

1 Like

Hi Ana,
If you are still on the lookout for some help, feel free to reach out to me as what you are wanting is well within my skill set.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

You can use SyncPulse app from monday marketplace for doing such task.

Hi@marcepz ,

We’re Monday experts, and we’re thrilled to assist you

Feel free to reach out if you have any specific questions or need further guidance. We’re here to make your Monday experience even more efficient!

See the tutorial of some Monday automations we did here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7a9gULpu7pZ3OAwhxP_8i_zXia9nI-o-

See our blog here on Monday Automations:

https://www.msquare.pro/blog/categories/monday-com

Feel free to book a slot from Calendly to discuss the further steps:

Visit our website for more details:

If you need any implementation support kindly contact us

MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

Hey @marcepz!

Integrating monday.com with Dropbox is a perfect way to automatically export monday.com workspaces and column boards to Dropbox. In short, this helps to automate your data export operations and eliminate redundant manual work. Similarly, by using the Smart Spreadsheet module, you can transform all of the information from your Excel/PDF/spreadsheet into a monday.com board in just a few steps. This helps in the seamless import/export of business data.

If you’re looking for experts to implement Dropbox integration, hire experts from a monday.com consulting company. They can also help with data export activities with greater precision.