Automation based on few fields

I created a board with 2 groups:
Items in process.
Completed Items.

For every group i have about 5 status fields that represents different tasks that we do on this item.
I’d like to set an automation that once all 5 status fields are in status ‘Done’ the item will move from the ‘Items in process’ group to the ‘Completed Items’ group.

Can i do it?
Thanks

This isn’t exactly elegant but it will do what you are asking for (assumes that statuses don’t change from Done once set to Done)…

Create 3 additional status fields (StatusA, StatusC, StatusC) and add the following automations:

When Status1 changes to Done and Status2 is Done, change StatusA to Done
When Status2 changes to Done and Status1 is Done, change StatusA to Done
When Status3 changes to Done and Status4 is Done, change StatusB to Done
When Status4 changes to Done and Status3 is Done, change StatusB to Done
When StatusA changes to Done and StatusB is Done, change StatusC to Done
When StatusB changes to Done and StatusA is Done, change StatusC to Done
When Status5 changes to Done and StatusC is Done, move item to Completed Items
When StatusC changes to Done and Status5 is Done, move item to Completed Items

Thanks! I was hoping to find something more scalable as the plan is to add more statuses…
We use it to make sure people are given access to all the system they need, so every column is a system and once we set it to done it means that we provided access to this specific system.

Yep, not super scaleable. There might be other possibilities that I haven’t thought of. If (when) monday allows automations based on a formula or progress column, it would be easy.

One other thought… If you add a progress column, it would give you simple visibility as to when all the statuses are Done. Then you could do the move manually or have another status column that is manually set when the progress is at 100% Done and use that status to trigger the move.

I will give it a try, nice idea. Thanks!