Automative creation of the board after the status is changed

Hi, we recently started using Monday. I have a few integration scenarios in mind, but after speaking with a Monday consultant, it seems challenging. :eyes: Could someone help me out? Here’s what I want:

1We use a project request form, and a lead approves requests. When the lead changes the project status to approved, I want a system to automatically create a new board. I also want a link to this board added to one of the cells in the request. This way, the person who created the task can easily find the new board for updates. I have some familiarity with Integromat/Make and am wondering if it can be done with them. If you have a scenario in make with it: could you share it with me?

Hi Marina, I think this is doable.

But what do you exactly mean with: “I also want a link to this board added to one of the cells in the request.”

If you want, you can schedule a call here and I’ll help you to fix it for free.

Greetings,

Patrick

1 Like

hi @Marina

Welcome to the community! If you don’t want to do this yourself you can have a look to the Rollup Multiple Boards app (see monday.com: Apps Marketplace) as this does exactly what you are asking for. See also the video at RMB and RSI video.mp4 on Vimeo

The app creates a board based on a monday template when a status is changed. The board created is linked into a column in the master board and you can rollup information from the project boards (like overall timeline, sum of numbers, etc)

1 Like