Cant seem to figure out how to move the decimal point over for two formula columns

Having trouble moving the decimal over to the correct location in two formula columns…

We have Four Columns Total:

1. Stage (Label - Current stage of the project)
  2. Units (Number - Total number of units for the overall project)
  3. Closing Probability % (Formula)
  4. Adjusted Total (Formula)

When the label in our Stage column changes to another stage in the project… the Closing Probability formula column adjusts to the preset percentage.

For example… When the label “LAUNCH POLICY SUBMITTED” is selected in the stage column… the closing percentage formula column changes to .3. However, I need this to show as 30% instead. The formula I’m using is below.

IF({Stage}=“LAUNCH POLICY SUBMITTED”,30%, if({Stage}=“MEASURES AND SCOPE GATHERED”,40%,if({Stage}=“BID SUBMITTED”,50%,if({Stage}=“POSITIVE VERBAL INDICATOR RECEIVED”,70%,if({Stage}=“DOCUMENTED GREEN LIGHT”,80%,if({Stage}=“DETAILS SHEET APPROVED”,90%,if({Stage}=“KICKED OFF”,100%,0)))))))

Once the closing percentage column shows a percentage such as 30%, I now need to multiple that with our units column to determine the adjustable total. For Example: Project A has 20 units per month and the current closing probability these units are 30%.

20 Units x .30 = 6. Below is the formula I am using -

MULTIPLY({UNITS/MONTH},{CLOSE PROBABILITY %})

Hi,

If I uderstand your issue correctly this should solve it.

Click on the summary of the Closing Probability formula and select that the column output should be a percentage you will this will in turn tell the Adjusted Total that it is looking at a percentage and not the actual value.

You might need to adjust the Closing Probability formula with removing the % after each number.

See screenshot below

Hope this helps