Conditional Questions in Monday.com

Hi there!

I am trying to expand my knowledge with forms within a board for my company. I know how to add in different questions and dropdowns for forms but I cannot seem to find a way to have conditional questions. What type of column would I need to insert to my board to be able to have this conditional questions. On others boards in videos, I can see that they have an option at the bottom of their question but my forms will not give me that option. Please help!

1 Like

Hey @annah :wave:

At this time, our forms do not have conditional options, so what you are looking to achieve is not yet possible with our internal Forms.

However, we are working on adding a capability like this but I believe it will only be available for users on the Enterprise Plan. If this fits your team, please reach out to our support team at support@monday.com for further information :slight_smile:

If this does not fit your team, then you can always check the monday apps marketplace for a forms app that might fit your needs! You can find ready-made apps to expand the capabilities of the monday.com platform and fit the unique needs of your business’s workflows, processes, and projects.

For a more detailed walkthrough of how to explore the apps marketplace in your account, check out this article: The monday apps marketplace

Please note that the apps in the marketplace are developed by 3rd-party developers, and some of them may have an additional cost associated with using them.

Otherwise, something else you can also try would be to use one of our No-Code 3rd party platform integrations to build your own integration with a conditional form app/system:

Otherwise, if you are comfortable coding or have access to any developers, you can build your own integration using our API:

If you need additional support on our APIs or apps platform, I would recommend doing a search for your question in our developer community here. You can also post to the community to get help from other monday.com developers.

If you need help building custom integrations, we also have an option for paid assistance through our network of certified monday.com partners. If this interests you, simply fill out this form and someone will be in touch shortly!

I hope this helps! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Jenna

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.