Copy paste from Excel Column to Monday Column

I built a plugin for Excel that lets you sync Excel tables and monday boards.

I think a solution that offers 2-way sync between Excel and monday elegantly solves many of the issues listed in this thread.

It makes it easy to move existing Excel data into monday, but also to use Excel functionality for analyzing and editing Monday.com boards (flash fill, find&replace, graphs etc…).

You can also use it to back up boards into Excel files, which have versioning built in (if on one drive).

YouTube video:

Link to web page:

It’s been in testing and preview (free for use) for a few months, but it’s a paid product now. The subscription does start with a free trial period, though.

Any news on this feature? It seems like a no brainer for a feature to have available.

Wow! This looks amazing.

Any update on this? I have just moved an excel sheet to Monday.com and I regularly have to update mulitple rows with different data eg dates, IDs etc. I need to be able to copy and paste large amounts of data into both columns and/or rows

Hi Garret,

We solved a similar problem to one of our customers,
We specialize in making custom made solution for Monday integration.
We can offer some free Monday solution like the CSV file extract and more.
I will be happy to assist you with this issue and see maybe one of our in dev or free solution can fix your problem.

Thanks,
Ilan

FormRally

Yes please! Put this on the roadmap now!

1 Like

It should be possible to export the board, make changes to the data and be able to reimport the changes based on a non-changing column. It make it so difficult to adjust large amounts of data and Monday keeps giving error messages when I select even 100 items to change at once. It wouldn’t need to handle all column types in the beginning but how is this not even on the roadmap?

1 Like

Any updates on this? Looking to paste from a spreadsheet and have it paste onto a board. Man this would be so helpful, and the opposite takes so long :frowning:

1 Like

Hi there,

I am starting to working in Monday.com platform and seems that this basic thing was not yet implemented; I am struggling with 100+ items in a cell, starting to wonder our colleague that have 1k to update.

Will Monday.com developers finally arrive with a solution?

I do believe an intern would already thought on this essential daily basis action…

+1 Vote for this