Dashboards with Guests?

Any way we can get Dashboards shareable with guests? As an entrepreneur it would be really cool to show guests the progress I’ve made with their accounts or with their photos in a unique way! Similar to the broadcast view where you can show a view only of the boards, it would be awesome if Dashboards could be done in the same way :slight_smile:

9 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Guests sharing on individual items

Hi - Yes this would be great.

I work as a Data Protection Officer and ISO27001 consultant to a number of businesses and dashboards would be a great addition to share with these clients.

I currently have a folder for each client with 5 shareable boards within each folder.

Yes, agreed! We would love to share things with project teams or our customer. Currently we have no use for dashboards without this feature which is a shame because we love the Llamas… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey guys, have you gotten a workaround to this? That would awesome to do

Hey guys

This feature is going to be developed. We don’t have an ETA nor do we know how it will function yet but we’ll pass along details once we know :slight_smile:

Great! I am looking forward to. Do we have any updates on this topic?

1 Like

Hi @Julia-monday.com, any news when this amazing feature will hit Beta?

1 Like

Hey @basdebruin,
We are working on this feature, soon you will be able to make Dashboards public, and the next phase is making them Sharable (i.e., with guests).
However, I don’t have an exact ETA - we are gradually releasing these updates and collecting feedback as we go along.

Thank you for being patient!

Omri

1 Like

Just adding my +1 for this requirement. We need to be able to share dashboards with Guests in the same way as we can share regular Boards. Most of our projects invoice some level of reporting and it would be great to have that done in real-time rather than having to export task lists and share via Excel files.

1 Like

Any updates on shareable dashboards?

Same requirement for us. Being able to share progress at a glance with a Guest user is pretty important.

Hi there!

We have officially released the option to invite guests to dashboards!

You can see more details here: Dashboards are now open to guests!

We are here for any question!

Danielle

2 Likes