Detailed events in Google Calendar

Hi! I have a question about Google Calendar and Monday. We are a theatre company, using monday for tour management. Our board contains the dates, locations, who’s performing, etc. We connected the board to Google Calendar, because that’s where our performers get their information while they are on tour: location, arrival times, flight numbers, contact persons, etc. At the moment, the description of our events in Google Calendar only show a url to the item in Monday. We would like the description of the event in Google Calendar to show all detailed information that is in the columns we created in monday. Is it possible to make a more detailed event?

1 Like

Hey @mirte92 at the moment this isn’t possible, but I would recommend putting in a feature request about this as it sounds like a great idea! https://community.monday.com/c/feature-requests

Are your performers on your monday.com account? If not, what would you think about sharing an entire board with them via URL?

Has this feature request been made? I am using Monday to manage transactions. Each client has about 20 due dates I need to track. When I sync to my calendar I just get a calendar event that shows the clients name but not the name of the due date I am trying to track, which would be the column name for the date.

For example: Column is “Contract Date”. When a date in inputted I get a calendar event that just says “John and Jane Smith”. I need a calendar event that says “John and Jane Smith Contract Date”

1 Like

Solved!
Integrate with Zapper. Connect your Monday account and your Google Calendar. Set up a Zap for each date you want to track and pull whatever column data you want to flow into your detailed google calendar. When you add a new date into your pulse, it instantly creates a detailed event on your calendar with whatever data you told it to pull.

1 Like