Eligeo E Quote - Field Identifiers

Has anyone used this tool? It is almost a perfect use case for me but I can’t get any answers from the devs on how to modify some of the fields. Essentially we have a list of services, and a sales person would customize a proposal by choosing the services to include, and making sure the price for each service is right. Then they generate the quote - well the generation works, but there is no documentation on where they get their field names, as they aren’t using Monday.com column id’s. Super frustrating as we are pretty far down the line and I know it’s a free tool but none of the paid ones offer the ability to basically have numerous items included and have them be editable.

Hi @bwgolf24 - Were you able to get support through Eligeo to help you yet? The fields are based on the column names and it’s usually a fairly painless process to get that part working. Is Eligeo a better fit for your needs than the native Quotes & Invoices app by monday․com?

Hey - so the issue with the native Monday.com quote is that the items have to be manually entered each and every time. With equotes, we keep a table of all of the products and can update it there, and can add all products to the quote with one click. The field names aren’t being pulled in. So I have a field “owner”, and the id is mirror6, but it isn’t being pulled in. We also have a field “company” that has a column id of text and it isn’t pulled into the quote.