Emails & Activities - Mass Mail & Logging daily work

I just began using the Emails & Activities app to log customer communications, which seems to be about what I expected, only there are a couple of seemingly super basic features that I cannot find how to do.

One, my boss & I use a dashboard for my weekly plans and completed sales activities. I would like to find a widget or view that fetches and lists all of my notes/call summaries/emails/etc. at the end of the day. If the Emails & Activities app doesn’t do this, which seems odd because that’s a pretty straightforward function, which app will?

The general board activity log does NOT track the individual logs under Emails & Activities, I already checked.

Additionally, does the Emails & Activities app have a mass email function, because I haven’t been able to find one. I have a monthly newsletter that I send out to about 200 clients about upcoming pubs and it would be very nice to be able to set up a mass email with attachments etc. in advance and have it logged through the E&A app.

I deeply appreciate any suggestions and I am NOT attached to using Emails & Activities, so if any suggestions involve other apps, that would work too.

1 Like

Hi @bosqpub - the emailing ability of monday is severely limited. Have you considered looking at mailchimp ?

I have but I am not familiar with it and I need something that tracks all my communications, phone calls, in person visits, and emails, so I can generate daily/weekly logs.

Hi @bosqpub - We have some clients using the Email & Activities app extensively for CRM tracking. The activity part is key to creating the metrics you need to track. I’d be happy to chat with you about it on Zoom. We offer a limited number of no-charge strategy sessions in the community each week. You can book one here: Book a call with Polished Geek: Do more with monday․com

Bulk emailing would be awesome, we definitely can’t bulk email with email and activities, and the other bulk email solutions don’t track opens.

I was looking for the mass email function too!
Did you find any other way? Please let me know!