I wonder if it is possible to do mass mailings using a separate domain and get them tracked in the Monday E-Mails and Activities app?
We have email@example.com as our main email address, but want to use firstname.lastname@example.org for mass mailings (to avoid the risk of a bad domain reputation impacting everyday work).
I understood the following:
- There is no mass mailing function within Monday CRM
- I can use the E-Mails and Activities app to track any outgoing mail, however it only gets tracked if
- The recipient is in the email column of the Monday board
- The sender address is the main address of any linked account (no aliases allowed)
- There is no API to create activities in the E-Mails and Activities app (so you cant track them “yourself”)
Is there any way to get these emails tracked?