Feature Request: Mirror Column Values Show in Mobile Apps

Hi guys!

Our company is totally obsessed with Monday.com and we use to keep track of our production line and orders (we’re a coffee roastery!). The one thing that we are absolutely in dire :wink: need of is the ability to see the values of our mirrored columns (which are then used by formula columns to calculate roast needs, or stock on shelves) in the mobile app & then be able to update them accordingly. Our team works largely with phones in hands to keep each other updated and this would make life so much easier!

Anyone else need this?

Please & thanks team monday.com !

3 Likes

Me!!!
We need in our mobile apps to interact with the mirrored values.

1 Like

Me too - we have remote engineers who use the mobile app and need the information in linked columns

1 Like

we need to control mirror coloims on mobile

1 Like

How the hell is this not sorted yet? Why are you even allowing mirrored columns on a mobile app when you can’t see the values? Barbaric and quite frankly outrageous 2 years on from this comment.

Great news! We’ve made some upgrades to the Mirror Column functionality on mobile, and you can check it all out here: Mobile app - The Mirror Column . We now support mirror values and summaries!

1 Like

It does not work on Android.
I just updated the app and all my mirror columns are still blank.
Also my calendars which rely on a mirror date field simply does not show anything in the app.

Please confirm if this is a bug or a planned update?

Update: After a complete uninstall, restart and re-install of the monday Android app, I can now see the mirror colums data in table views.
However, Still no data on the calendar view. :slightly_frowning_face:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.