Filter Completed Tasks in multiple boards for specified date range

Hello,

I have users that are allocated to multiple boards, let’s say 10.
I want to generate a report that will show me ALL completed tasks per user in all boards in a specified date range: March 2024, April 2024 etc.
Is that possible?

You could use a dashboard with a cards widget

This would allow you to filter by status, person, completed date range, and more.

It’s not quite a report, per se, but if set up, should show you all of the relavent information.

You will need a “Completion Date” column in every board you track projects in, and you will need to link the dashboard to all of your other boards.

Hope this helps!

Hello,
I generated something like in the photo but when it allows me to filter only in 1 board…which is **** even if previously I connected 10 boards.
Any kind of solution?

So, what you’re looking at there are the filters for that specific board. If you apply the filters, then switch, those filters are still applied. It’s still filtering all of the boards. I see your confusion though!

But yes, it is still filtering all active boards, even though it only shows the one. That is for ease of use, so you know which filters you’re editing.

EDIT:
If you click where it shows the board you’re filtering, it will allow you to switch which filters you’re editing. I figure you probably already knew this, but it’s still a good thing to mention just in case