Weekly Capacity Report

Hi,

I set my team weekly tasks and predict how long each task will take. I use a new board for each project and a team member may have tasks spread out across these boards. Is there a way I can quickly run a report that filters each board by person and exports this onto a separate board or an excel sheet?

I have had a look at Integromat, as I suspect this is the answer, i’m new to this so struggling to understand.

Hey @Trust_Ben

What kind of things do you want to see? You can use My Week to see week by week what each member of your team is working on across all boards.

If you want to get more information/data, dashboards might be best. Would love to hear more about what kind of thing you’re looking to see so I can advise further :slight_smile:

Hi Julia,

I’ve managed to solve it using a chart in a dashboard, thanks for your help!

1 Like

Hi! Can you elaborate on you solution? I have a numbers column with story points (hours actually, but it’s just a number) for estimating how long it takes. Still trying to figure out how to best report on it.

Hey @Stacy

Welcome to the community and extension of the monday.com family!

What Ben used is our Chart and Chart widget to pull this information and see it from the different way. Take a look at the features:

That Chart View
The Chart Widget

Another good resource that explains how to put it all together is this article on reporting:
Building Reports In monday.com

Let me know what you think.

1 Like