Forms creating projects? Or Lists?

Hello! I was using a google form to do this, but now that I’m on Monday I want to use the features in Monday. When I fill out the form, I would like it to do a few things.
Create a list from a template. (i was able to do this from the google forms, but again, I want to do it from Monday)
Create a calendar item in Outlook
Create a contact in Google.
Send an email from a template that fills in the clients names and important dates.

Is there a way to do this? Thanks for your time!

Hey @Wh1skeyJack!

Because form submissions are returned in the form of items in the platform, I definitely think we can achieve most of this. For some background, every time a form is submitted it will appear as an item in your board, with each column making up the form questions.

• In terms of creating a list from a template, would you like to create this list through the subitems based upon the item creation (/form submission)? If so you could create the following automation:

“When item created, create subitem and create subitem, etc…” - let me know if I’ve understood this correctly.

• If you’d like to create an calendar item in Outlook you can use our Outlook integration, specifically this recipe:

Screen Shot 2023-02-02 at 12.45.51 pm

• As for creating a contact in Google, I am afraid we do not natively support this functionality so you would need to look into third party tools - perhaps our external integration with Zapier might be helpful for you. Check out this article for more information: How to create an integration using Zapier

• In terms of sending an email from a template, have you looked into our Gmail or Outlook integrations?

Gmail Integration
Outlook Integration

You can customise the email with the relevant item data (i.e. client name, dates, etc).

Alternatively, we have our Emails + Activities App that allows you to create email templates and track all client correspondence: Emails & Activities on monday.com

I hope this information helps - let me know :smile: