I need a solution for a pivot table for time tracking (using TIME TRACKING COLUMN!)

Hello

Someone knows an App or other solution to make a report, based on Time Tracking column?

Please, don’t address me to solutions that don’t use Time Tracking column like Harvest, Timefy or Omnitas Consulting.

I really need to use time tracking column.

A lot of thanks if someone can reply me.

1 Like

Hi @robertogentile

One of our apps (Rollup Multiple Boards) does support time tracking. Before making a statement that this is THE app you need let’s try to find out your exact requirements.

Is the time tracker on just one board?
Are there multiple time tracker columns?
Are time tracker columns used in subitems?
What do you want to see (sum only?)

Hi there @robertogentile !

There’s a took called Monday Duration Manager for time tracking, it will give you a report you can connect to a google sheet with a CSV USL and “importData” function.

Let me know if you need help installing and using it.

Hello @Yoggie

I liked the idea, however, I didn’t find any information about this application or company, is this your plugin?

I must say it is simple but very useful.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello @basdebruin

I need something to see, detailed, each task, with hour, for each person in my company logged in time tracking.

The necessity is:

• To I send report detailed to my customers about hours;
  • To my freelancers send to me the bill to I pay them, with detailed report based on Monday;

Something like

Person 1
Task 1 | Project A | 5 hours
Task 2 | Project A | 10 hours
Task 3 | Project B | 12 hours

Person 2
Task 1 | Project C | 7 hours
Task 2 | Project D | 8 hours
Task 3 | Project D | 9 hours

Person 2
Task 1 | Project A | 2 hours
Task 2 | Project B | 4 hours
Task 3 | Project C | 6 hours

Do you understand?

Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

Yeah I’ve built it :upside_down_face:
Let me know if you run into any problems.

Edited:
You might want to use Monday CSV URL
It works just the same only it gives you the full board.

Hi @basdebruin. I’m curious about your app “Rollup Multiple Boards”. How can I access more information?

hi @Hainer.Farias

The app can be found in the monday market place https://monday.com/marketplace/101 or at our app-store at 20|Rollup Multiple Boards - Excellent Team. From our app-store you and the market place you can install the app in trial mode. Our app-store also provides a link to this detailed document

Hi Yoggie - I can’t get this link to install or download properly. Is it still an active solution?

@robertogentile - did you ever find a working solution for this need? What you have outlined is exactly what I am looking to do as well!

I need something to see, detailed, each task, with hour, for each person in my company logged in time tracking.

The necessity is:

• To I send report detailed to my customers about hours;
  • To my freelancers send to me the bill to I pay them, with detailed report based on Monday;

Something like

Person 1
Task 1 | Project A | 5 hours
Task 2 | Project A | 10 hours
Task 3 | Project B | 12 hours

Person 2
Task 1 | Project C | 7 hours
Task 2 | Project D | 8 hours
Task 3 | Project D | 9 hours

Person 2
Task 1 | Project A | 2 hours
Task 2 | Project B | 4 hours
Task 3 | Project C | 6 hours

Hello @Kim_M !

Yes! I’m using an application called “Plus for Monday” see here https://www.plusformonday.com/

Basically, you pay for one of two types of profiles: manager or guest. Guests only have access to their account, on the other hand the Manager can see all the people inside the account.

It’s very interesting. If you have questions about this app, please email to caiocsl@gmail.com. This guy is the developer.

Thanks!

1 Like

How did you get around the CPF Number, looks like it is a tax number; I have tried entering nothing, entering my VAT and entering my co reg nothing works

I cannot find the link to this, says it needs to be installed but cannot find the installer, can you help?

@PAcloud You’re right!

please install it here:

@mattwright
Here’s a link for the installation:

Thanks, installed now but sorry to be a little confused how do I use it?

Hi @PAcloud

There’s a full explanation here:

If you still need some help, contact me at monday.formrally.com or at yogev@formrally.com

Thank you, I will try that

1 Like

Working like a dream, thank you

1 Like

Hey, here’s a great solution:

Tracket - The #1 time tracking app in monday.com

Currently the number one go-to solution when the native time tracking feature is too limited for you. It comes with:

• logging time with multiple people simultaneously
  • Personal timesheets
  • Approvals
  • Personal and team reports & widgets
  • Exports
  • Available API
  • And more!

We’ve got clients tracking time all the way up to 800 users, I’d love to tell you more, Schedule a demo with me here

Or download the app and start the 21-day free trial in the monday.com marketplace to try it out for yourself.

Happy time tracking,

Lukas, Avisi Apps