Json for column data in Monday zapier integration

Could it be that i’m using the wrong ‘quotes’?
”is different then "

Let me check!

Alas. Still errors on the below code.

{“phone” : “phone”:“FacebookPhone”, “e_mail”:{“email”:“FacebookEmail”, “text”: “FacebookEmail”}, “tekst2”:{“text”:“FacebookAdGroup”}}

Sorry I missed a extra filler for the phone. Try this:
{“phone”:“FacebookPhone”, “e_mail”:{“email”:“FacebookEmail”, “text”: “FacebookEmail”}, “tekst2”:{“text”:“FacebookAdGroup”}}

Is the data filed tekst2 a text or a long text format? I assumed that it was a long text based on the formating you used. But if it s a normal text field the whole string should look like this:
{“phone”:“FacebookPhone”, “e_mail”:{“email”:“FacebookEmail”, “text”: “FacebookEmail”}, “tekst2”:“FacebookAdGroup”}

Thomas, I think we’re getting somewhere. No more 500 error but a new one:

invalid value, please check our API documentation for the correct data structure for this column. https://monday.com/developers/v2#column-values-section

The data in tekst2 is quite long as you can see an output ex. here:
The Vine Lead Campaign Doelgroep - Investeerders

The code used now:
{“phone”:“FacebookPhone”, “e_mail”:{“email”:“FacebookEmail”, “text”: “FacebookEmail”}, “tekst2”:{“text”:“FacebookAdGroup”}}

The output it generates (with the ‘merge’ tags):

{“phone”:“+32477809428”, “e_mail”:{“email":"karin.verpoorten@gmail.com”, “text”: “karin.verpoorten@gmail.com”}, “tekst2”:{“text”:“The Vine Lead Campaign Doelgroep - Investeerders”}}

@Patrizio what column type is “tekst2”?

I’m just taking a deep dive into the column types in MONDAY.
I set them up again, just to be sure.

ID’s:

• e_mail_1
  • telefoon
  • advertentie_fb

Column types:

• E-mail: email
  • telefoon: phone
  • advertentie_fb: long text

If that is a longtext as you write you are having the same issue as I am over here (Zapier + monday API v2 Longtext problem)

FYI @Scott-monday.com

Let me see if i can change it to a normal text field. Frustrating…

Thomas,

I managed to make it work.
Email field is still an email field
Telephone field is a short text field
Ad source is a short text field

Check out the iterations:

The working code:

1 Like

We are getting the same error, my values are:

status2:Backlog
sales_rep2:Daniel Littlepage
text38:B
text:C
text6:D
email:{"email" : "E@F.com",  "text": "E@F.com"}
phone:G
text2:H
text68:100000
dropdown6:{"labels": ["More than 5000 SQM"]}
asset_type4:{"labels": ["Boat"]}
text1:H
text3:I
email_1:{"email" : "J@K.com",  "text": "J@K.com"}
text8:MORE

Hello, I too am new to the platform and integration - and a CMO so not used to building my own integration, but learning! I have seen the document about add the column names and urls - but in my instance, that field is not highlighted for me. We just started on a standard package (early stage startup) but assumed this is common functionality. Any ideas what is going on? Thank you, barbara

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.