Looking for help with building scalable project overview boards

We’ve been using Monday.com for a few months, so are familiar with the basics of boards, automations, dashboards etc. but need some expertise in setting up summary boards to manage multiple projects and get an accurate overview of tasks and resourcing with new work coming in.

We’re a small remote working team with limited time for trial and error in implementing the ability to scale up, so looking for expertise to get on the right track from the start.

3 Likes

Hey @BGI

Welcome to the Community!

Give us a shout or book a quick chat using this link so we can look at and unfold the requirement details together. We’ve got extensive experience in project management solutions in monday.com so I’m confident we can help you out, no workflow too big or too small!

Emma :slight_smile: Team Easy
teameasy@easy-mondays.com

Hi @BGI

Welcome to the community!

Josh here from Fruition. I am ex-monday.com of 3 years and now lead a team of certified monday experts to help small and medium sized organisations get set up with monday.com correctly the first time!

We’d love to help you get the most out of the platform with best practices to ensure you are set up to scale your operations with monday.com.

Feel free to get in touch with us through our website or calling directly on +61435520959. We have teams based globally in New York and Sydney to service all timezones.

Looking forward to helping you get set up.

Kind regards,

Josh
CEO, Fruition Services

Happy to help.
We are a monday certified partner based in Mexico City, serving more than 250 organzations worldwide.
Please feel free to reach out at info@cinapsys.com

Hi @BGI :wave:

Welcome to the Community!

At upstream , we are proud to offer our expertise as Platinum Partners, monday.com Preferred Partners, and we were most recently awarded Professional Services Partner of the Year! :smile:

That said, there are a number of ways we can assist and support you in fine-tuning and optimising your project management. Happy to demonstrate for you and help you find best approach for your needs.

Lets discuss further together or have a quick call to get a feel for things if that’s your preference - reach me anytime:

+61 03 9067 5611
peta@upstreamtech.io

Alternatively, you can book straight into my calendar here:
Chat with Peta

Thank you for considering upstream as your partner, and have a great day ahead!

Kind regards,
Peta

Hello @BGI

Welcome to the monday community :slight_smile: !

I am sure our team at thespelas.com can help you out! At thespelas.com we’re an Official and Authorized monday partner with over 5 years of individual experience on the platform and extensive experience in designing and implementing customized solutions that are tailored to each business’ goals.

We have a wealth of experience in creating specialized solutions , and can certainly assist with providing you with a high level view/summary boards so you can easily track all work in your account.

Please do schedule a Free Consulting Session with us here so we can better discuss your vision and requirements! Alternatively, if none of the available time slots work out for you, please contact us at info@thespelas.com so we can do our best to accommodate you.

I sincerely hope our services can be of use to you!

Best Regards,
Giannis Koukounas, Implementation Consultant at thespelas.com

Hey @BGI

Welcome to the community!

To give your stakeholders, audience members, assistants, or colleagues some insight into what your projects are all about, it’s important to set up a summary board. By using a summary board template you can clearly and concisely describe the vital points of the project, keeping your group well informed. In a glance, you can gain insight into the status of each, progress, client, all the way to the timeline. Similarly, you can add new projects to the template, and modify schedules for each project straight from the summary board.

If you’re looking to implement a summary board for your organization, hiring experts from a monday.com consulting company is the ideal choice. They will not just create a better project overview structure but also offer the key to regulating resources.

Hi Ann,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as I am an experienced Monday consultant
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin