Migrating from Salesforce to Monday.com Sales CRM

Hello everyone,

I’m currently moving from Salesforce to Monday.com SalesCRM and I still struggle with some things and could not find a detailed example of a SF to Monday migration. Here is my questions:

1. I would like to know how I can create fields/checkmarks/or tasks on each “Deals”(opportunity) that must be validated before going to the deals next stage.

2. I would really like to have add our “Products” so our sales rep can calculate the amount of the deals based on the sum of these products (a solution I saw is to add them as a subitem but I also see that Monday.com recommend to use subitems only for tasks)

3. Is it possible to create a “tasks” template with a series of tasks that a sales rep can follow automatically when he create a new deal/opportunity?

Thank you guys in advance for your help !

1 Like

Hey @youneslaaouani,

Welcome to the Community!

1. Previous thread on mandatory columns - You can use forms, conditional colouring, and automation to support your objective.

2. This sounds like something we would put in another board and connect the two for visibility. Would love to understand this in more depth.

3. Yes! There are a couple of ways to approach this :slight_smile:

Are you planning to manage the entire migration on your own? If you would like to connect and discuss further I would love to better understand your full picture and how you’re planning to manage and deliver the migration and ease your team into monday.com.

teameasy@easy-mondays.com
Emma :slight_smile:

Hey @youneslaaouani

This seems like something that our dedicated monday.com consultants can resolve. Our consultants have a deep knowledge of integrations, especially monday.com Salesforce integration. They can utilize forms, provisional coloring, and automation to support your migration. After migration, they can set up boards for assessing and calculating deals, which simplifies your sales reps’ work. Our consultants have previously worked on Salesforce migration and monday CRM configuration projects.

Have a look at our work here and connect with us to discuss project requirements.