Monday.com Consultant/Expert - Client Management/Time Tracking

Hello,

We are trying to find ways to minimize future employee burnout while also gaining a better understanding of what we are doing for each of our clients and how much time employees are spending doing work for individual clients.

I am looking for a consultant/expert who can help us in the following areas:

1. Add a “time” field to Kanban, set to two hours by default but changeable by us and make sure Kanban projects are assigned to a CLIENT

2. Add a “time” field to “project” boards and ensure it is connected to a CLIENT entry

3. Add another Kanban style board for “Special Events/Projects” that we can start to use to track work/progress and, time and have each item connected to a specific client.

4. Anything else you can think of to help us track the time employees are spending doing work for individual clients.

5. Create a “client time management” board where we can see a recap of everything on the other boards. So that we can easily view each client and what we did for them in a given time period, how many hours we gave them, and who did work for them.

Thanks!

-Ben

1 Like

Hey there @bpaulin and welcome to the monday.com community forums!

This sounds like a very interesting project and I would be curious to see how the team at CarbonWeb might be able to help. We like to take our projects one step at a time and with the wish list you have I think there is certainly some ways we can help.

If you’d like to schedule a consultation with me please do so here: Consultation - Ricky

Good luck as you move forward.

Best regards,

Ricky Tomer

VP of Sales
Carbon Web Print, LLC
Schedule Consultation | Website
Phone: 440-462-7743 | Email : ricky@carbonweb.co

Hi Ben, We would love to speak with you about your monday.com needs. If you’d like to have an intro call with us to talk about a possible collaboration you can email me at jenna@iointegration.com. Thank you! – Jenna and the team at IOI

Hi Ben,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew