Monday dev is out of Beta!

Hi Community!

I am Ran, monday dev product manager lead. After months of hard work, updates, and feedback, I am excited to share that monday dev is out of beta!

As a reminder, monday dev was created to empower teams to customize, automate and collaborate on product development processes that will fit their own unique needs. Leveraging the power of monday workOS low-code/no-code enabled us to build a product that will give product and development teams a great experience while keeping them in sync with the rest of the organization.

Top capabilities include:

• Sprint management and tracking progress in one place
  • Next level kanban view - we are constantly improving the kanban with new capabilities
  • Product Lifecycle Management ( including roadmap, sprints, backlog, bugs tracking, and retrospective elements)
  • Customizable real-time reports, including burndown or burnup charts
  • Seamless integrations: (including GitHub, GitLab, Slack, Microsoft Teams, Zendesk, and Gmail)

Read up and learn more about monday dev and share your thoughts in the comments below!

3 Likes

Any future plans to have subitems as separate cards on the Kanban board?

3 Likes

Hi @adinap ,

The short answer is yes, it’s on our roadmap, but we have a few other increments to do in the Kanban first.
I suggest tracking progress on this feature request here - Subitems in Kanban View - #30 by Chris.Monday

Regards,
Ran