Monthly email that includes multiple items

I would like to create a monthly email that includes any new items that have been added in the last month, no matter which group. We have a “Date Received” column to track when the items have been received so this isn’t the issue, I just can’t find an automation that sends out multiple items in one email. I also looked into using the Board Reports Automation app but all the automations require the items to be in the same group, which in our case they aren’t.

Hi @amyd2

Welcome to the community :wave:

I think this can be done quite easily with our Spreadsheet Gorilla app and the provided automation recipes. Beside attaching an Excel file to the email, you can embed your items from last month as an inline table (which might be your use case).

Learn more about the workflow in this video guide:

Let me know if it’s a potential fit or if you have questions.

– Markus

@amyd2 if an add-on is an option, I suggest taking a look at the Analytics & Reports by Screenful . You can use it to create custom charts with your monday data and compile them into reports . The reports can then be shared via email or Slack as a PDF on a custom schedule. Here’s an example report:

teamstatus

You can configure everything once, and the selected recipients will start receiving weekly/monthly project status reports automatically generated with the most up-to-date data.

You can learn more about this add-on, or start a free trial to give it a try with your own data.