Multiple links in link column

We add links in the Link column to external tools (Miro for workflows for example) and Google documents to give context to that specific item, but I do not want to add multiple columns whenever there are multiple links to add.
So it would be great to be able to add multiple Links into the column. After clicking on this column cell which has multiple links in it, a dropdown could show with all the named links. Awesome! :slight_smile:

Related: Link-Column with a Local Link (not Web-Link)

I support this! Also needed for us

2 Likes

Hi. We also need this feature. Thanks

We use the file column. There is an option in that where you can add links. That is how we handle having multiple links to web pages. Our use case is background checks. We link all the court records for an individual in a single column. It ends up looking like this:

Now, I’m not sure if you use the link column specifically for any reasons, but I found this to work for us! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, looks good for us as well at list for now. Thanks. Better than nothing

1 Like

I’m on board for a better UX for supporting multiple links in a single column as well. At the very least, it would be nice for Long Text fields to (optionally, but on by default) automatically create hyperlinks out of pasted in text links (or make it rich text, so the link option is available). I’ve also considered using the Monday Doc column, since we could just put the links in one place, but that’s almost too permissive.

The file column solution is clever, but the UX is not particularly pleasant; trying to sort out which link is which and the inactive preview box is painful. Nice workaround, nonetheless.
Screen Shot 2023-02-23 at 19.04.36

Ideally, it should be something supported by WorkForms as well.

Podio has had this feature for ages.

I would also like to mention this feature request as it has been directly requested by a client and the work arounds don’t look great.