Favourite new features Friday!
Each Friday, we will handpicking 1-2 of our favourite newly released features that just need to be on your radar
Starting us off, we have our new Docs Column
Why, you may ask?
Well, we listened to your feedback regarding greater support of item descriptions and collaboration.
We recognised that:
- The file column required too many steps and in some instances incorporated multiple unnecessary tools/applications.
- The updates section wasn’t as collaborative and customisable.
- The ‘long text’ column was visually harder to read and perceived more-so as a fixed summary of an item.
As such, the docs column will encourage your team to better manage their item-level text, consequently improving collaboration around item description.
Next up (and staying in theme), the second feature I’d like to draw your attention to is the new Docs Block Store
We wanted you to take greater advantage of the rich features offered in workdocs, so we implemented the docs store which allows you to easily discover a diverse range of block types to enhance your doc.
- Simply click the ‘+’ icon in to add content to the doc
- Select ‘more options’
- And there you have it! The docs block store ready and waiting!
So there’s our weekly feature highlight wrapped up! Share your thoughts with us - Do you already use docs? Will this encourage you to explore the docs feature further?
We’ll catch you next Friday