Notification ( message ) to client

Hi all.
Some helpful idea pease, how can I solve the below issue / goal?

We need to send automated message / notification to clients ( can be email, messenger, whats app, any and all , or even a shared board view with public link) about pick up times, location, gps for daily excursion.
We need to include info from these columns within the same board:

1. Normal manually uploaded text
  2. Connected board item name ( name of tours )
  3. Mirror column data

I tried several options, but in none of them is the connected board item name, and mirror columns are visible, or can be added to automation.

Please HELP !!

Hi @SYMBOL :wave:

Welcome to the Community!

I would recommend looking at our email integrations! We offer an integration with both Gmail and Outlook.
You can read more on each of these below:
Outlook Integration
Gmail Integration

These integrations will allow you to link your email address to the platform, so that you can send emails to your clients directly from the platform.
You can combine this with automations to allow you to pull specific information from your board from different columns.
As you’ve mentioned, not all of the columns on the board are currently compatible with the email automations.

In this case, you might like to check out the General Caster app.
This allows you to “cast” information from one type of column to another type of column. This could allow you to cast information to a compatible column type which can then be used with the automation.

Do note that General Caster was not developed by the monday.com team. As such, we don’t have any control over its functionality – and do not provide support for setting it up. Our team has reviewed it against our security and privacy guidelines, but we cannot fully certify it.

If you do want to try it out, I’d recommend checking out the app details in the marketplace here:

You can review the app’s documentation (and applicable privacy policies) and install it if you choose.

To learn more about security in the monday apps marketplace, check out this article: Understanding apps marketplace security

I hope this helps! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question :smile:

Best,

Dani

Hi again @SYMBOL

Just wanted to check in again here and see if you had any additional questions regarding this?
If so, let us know and we’d be happy to help :smile:

Best,

Dani

Hey @SYMBOL

I hope the answers in this thread are useful!
As we haven’t had any updates here, I’m going to go ahead close this thread.

If you have any additional questions or you feel your original query wasn’t resolved, please feel free to let us know and we’ll be happy to continue to assist!

Best,

Dani