Permissions for members on the board

Friends,

I need some help, I will be very grateful to anyone who can help.

I work with service provision and in my management control each project (item) has a team member as responsible that I nominate within Monday.

I would like to know if there is a way for the team member to have access only to the project (item) that he was linked as responsible.

I would not like members to have access to the board with all the projects that make up the company, that is, to see only those under their responsibility.

Is there a way to do this within Monday?

@renato.rosa

In board permissions…

At the Pro level or above, you can control the ability to update items by assigning items to people.

At the Enterprise level you can control the ability to view items by assigning items to people.

You can also control which items people will see by creating a board view with a filter on person using the ME (dynamic) value. Note that this does not prevent users from selecting a different view and seeing everything.

Jim - The Monday Man (YouTube Channel)
Watch Our Latest Video: Should I convert my Integromat account to Make? - YouTube
Contact me directly here: Contact – The Monday Man

@JCorrell ,

JCorrell

Thanks for the support.

Our level is Pro, but I’m not finding the frame permissions.

Allow me to criticize, a function widely used by companies to be integrated in the Enterprise plan is not good… Because we, for example, use little of the resources made available by Monday, but the ability to restrict the view is an essential feature within the what we do.

Just so we have an idea, how much would it cost us to migrate to the interprise plan?

@renato.rosa

The board permissions can be found by clicking the three dots menu in the far upper right of your board.

As I understand it, the minimum number of users on the enterprise plan is 25 and the cost is 2 to 3 times the pro level. However, for the actual detail you will need to reach out to someone from monday.com. You can reach sales here: Contact our sales team | monday.com

Thanks a lot for the help @JCorrell !