Shared templates in Emails&Activities

Hey monday users,

My name is Olga - and I’m here as part of the monday sales CRM team.

I am the knowledge manager for CRM - meaning I have a lot of knowledge that ill be sharing :slightly_smiling_face: Ill be sharing new releases, updates, features and everything CRM related.

So, having said that, I/we are excited to announce that we’ve just released the well anticipated shared templates functionality under Emails&Activities. :tada:

What does this mean?

Your high-converting emails can now be saved as a template. Not only that - they can now be shared with your team/colleagues etc! This features increases productivity, saves you time by eliminating drafting email after email - allowing you to focus on what matters most - closing deals!

Please note, this awesome feature is only available for monday sales CRM product users.

For more info, please see here.

I would love to get your feedback, comments etc about your thoughts not only on this feature, but anything CRM related. Feel free to tag me and I will answer any questions etc.

Olga

6 Likes

Yay! This feature was a well anticipated one! We hope you all enjoy it as much as we do and would love to hear your comments regarding it :heart_hands:

2 Likes

This is an exciting feature. I look forward to emails in automations being able to have html formatting to upload logos, change weights of text, and more reader friendly.

2 Likes

Thank you for this update @Olga - this has been a much anticipated feature!

I do have some questions about what it means to be a “sales CRM product user”. Up until post I had assumed that the CRM functionality was being built out as part of the core Monday product - but it sounds like there is a separate CRM experience that is a different license where using features like this would require we use a different workspace rather than a layer of functionality on our current workspaces and boards - is that correct?

If so - is there any documentation sharing what email/CRM functionality is available in the core Monday product and what extra features are available in the CRM experience?

Hey Christopher,

You are correct - we have monday sales CRM product which is a ready-to-go solution for sales pipeline management. Here you can find more information on what products are.

I’m adding here a section from our Knowledge Base containing all the articles for the CRM product.

And as for the specific features we currently offer, we have a list here and some of the unique features that are Emails&Activities related - here.

Hopefully this answers your question. let me know if there is something else I can help with :slight_smile:

Thank you Olga -
Those links are super helpful, I appreciate your time to put them together. In our case - we are not interested in the full CRM product with deals and funnels, but there are some features like shared templates for Emails & Activities that we would be interested in. I reached out to support to find out how much the CRM product would cost as an add-on, but it sounds like because we are on “classic architecture”, it isn’t currently an option for us to add on additional Monday products.

I guess the follow up question I have is whether you anticipate that Emails & Activities app in the Core Monday product will continue to be developed - or will all new features in that space happen in the CRM product?

I would like to see an answer to that question too. As for sharing templates, I think it should be in Emails & Activities as well. This seems a core feature anyway.
For us it is the same, not need for funnels and deals. We are only two people and both need to reply on clients. And since templates is a way to semi-automate the workflow, it is strange we can’t use templates ‘company’ wide.

1 Like

jep, same here. @Olga