Simplified Printing of Individual Pulses (All Information)

After 10 years of using an older ticket system, we finally made the switch to Monday a few months ago. Lots of features that are very useful to us, but one area that is lacking the the ability to print an individual pulse in a ‘printer friendly’ way that contains all the column info in an easy to read format.

We use Monday from everything to scheduling appointments, to trouble tickets, and new installs. It would be helpful if we could take individual pulses and print them out in a ‘page’ type format, which would listed all the columns and relevant info on a single page, which we could then attach to equipment or use for other needs. The closest thing we can get is the vertical layout (when you click on a pulse in calendar view, for example):

But there is still too much info to grab in a snip to paste, but something along this avenue would be great.

This Is a must have too…
+1

I’ve always been frustrated that this basic functionality doesn’t exist. I always end up creating/printing screenshots of the pulse.

I have this need as well. Do you know if this could be solved with an integration?

I’m also amazed that there’s no easy way to print things off.
We use Monday for our production, often the time it saves it then adds back on having to copy and paste information in to word documents etc.

Same here. Is there anything into development or any workaround ?

Glad that I’ve stumbled upon this thread!

Our team is working on an app that will do just that - For each pulse, you will be able to select the fields you want to include, and it will generate a .PDF at an instant, that you can download and/or print:

The app is in the final stages of development, and I expect that it will be done by the end of the month. Since review process for the marketplace takes a couple of weeks, we would love to share beta access to it with selected accounts for feedback.

If you would be interested in that, just PM me, and I’ll reach out as soon as the app is beta ready :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi can you add in advance more information on this app? a video ?

Sure thing! Here it is:

d78fe85a-a1f3-423e-82ad-8de1661d3aa6

It’s a simple app that allows you to select what information you want to include in your PDF, and then you can generate it. Once the PDF is generated, you can view it, download it or print it right away!

The first version will be quite basic, and it will allow only to select fields and generate the PDF, but we do have plans for the later versions which would allow to create templates with customized layouts, logos, styling and additional options, so you could quickly apply the template you want to use instead of selecting the fields each time.

Hey guys,

Just to let you know, the app has been officially added to the marketplace: https://monday.com/marketplace/10000040

If you have any thoughts or questions, let me know!

Very Useful!! @NikolaMastilovic
is a must have
this need customtized layouts, and if you use subitems you are putting only item names, not his content from every subitem columns. you must add this too…

Hey @hlopezvc !

Thanks for the feedback!

Some of the features that are in the pipeline:

• Templates that will allow you to create custom layouts, as well as add custom elements (option to add logo, static text, rearrange text, etc)
  • More options to customize the subitem data that is puled
  • Support for some of the column types that are not yet supported, such as formulas

@NikolaMastilovic I do not know how to PM But I’m looking for this functionality as well

Hi there is any news on this??? @NikolaMastilovic

Hey guys!

Thanks for checking in!

We are still in active development, as we upgraded our vision, and we basically want to build a drag and drop builder for this.

I think the ETA on this is about a month and a half away!

1 Like