The Timeline column in the chart view

I very often use “chart” views on my different boards. Regularly, I need to compare evolutions over a period of time and I always encounter the same problem: the “timeline” column can’t be taken into account. However, all my projects use this column.

So I have to add “numbers” columns containing the week number (manually, without formula !) to display my projects by period .

Would it be possible to add the Timeline column to this graph view :slight_smile: ? Has anyone found a solution to this problem?

I have a similar ask. In a board where we are tracking project pursuits we have estimated contract values and I want to roll them up in a bar chart where the value is divided up in months over the timeline of the contract. So in the end I’d like a bar chart that shows expected revenue by month for all projects spanning the start and end dates of our board’s timelines.

1 Like

We have the same ask, to be able to add/reference a Timeline column in a chart. Is there a solution for it?

I looking for the same functionality. I have a board with dates (timeline columns) and invoice values and would like to have a graph visualizing cashflow. But timeline columns can’t be chosen for x-axis.
In automation I can choose the timeline start date and timeline end date. That would be awesome to be able to do also for charts.