Time Tracking analytics/dashboard options

Hi all, have been using Monday for time tracking for some time now but am wanting to extract more useful data in reports.
Am I correct in thinking that the only option for adding any kind of time tracking based reporting in a dashboard is to add the time tracking widget, which can only show total time tracked for certain people/dates/groups?

What I’m wanting to do is to be able to show time tracked relative to not only Items but also the columns associated with those items. If this isn’t possible, seems to me there is not much point in tracking time in Monday from a productivity point of view as there won’t be enough info in the data for it to be possible to really learn much from past results.
But hopefully I’m wrong - any helpful in put would be much appreciated.

cheers,
Patrick

Hi@botsquad,
The time tracking widget primarily allows you to display the total time tracked for certain people, dates, or groups. However, if you’re looking to show time tracked relative to not only items but also the columns associated with those items, the standard time tracking widget may not provide the level of granularity you need.

hope its helpful to u.

For further implementation details kindly connect us:

MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel