We are Looking for an Monday Expert to Set up Sales Tracking

We are looking to track a sales process from lead arriving into CRM, Actions taken - ie: calls, messages & emails.
Track appointment set by appointment setter, sales made by sales person, type of sale, cash taken, contract value.

The aim is to report on the performance of both the appointment setter & the sales person into dashboards

Hi @Caterina welcome to the community, we here at upstream would be delighted to assist you in your CRM workflow and can show you some examples to assist you in how this will look within monday.com. We are a platinum partner of monday.com.

Please book in a time with myself here: Meeting Link

Kind regards,
Alex Robinson
upstream

Hi @Alex.Robinson thank you for your reply I have booked a time with you for Wednesday to see if you can assist us

Hi @Caterina!

Welcome to the community! My team and I have previously set up something similar for our clients. I’d be happy to meet with you to dig into this and see if our team might be able to assist you.

A bit about us, our team has specialized in Monday.com for three years now, and we love the software! Our team consists of Monday.com experts, project managers, and a developer/Zapier expert, so you will never have to wait for answers. We provide an all-in-one system, where we dream up and implement the processes you need with ease and provide ongoing support.

We offer a complimentary 1-hour initial meeting to review your current setup, and I can show you options going forward. You can book a session through this link(Calendly - Lauren Bemister (Kick Consulting))

I look forward to hearing from you.

Lauren
Kick Consulting
(https://www.kickconsulting.com.au/)

Hi Caterina,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes and Have a great Saturday,
Andrew