Wrong startAt value on time tracking event with webhook

I am trying to create an automation to handle time tracking with Monday.com

I set up a board integration that sends a webhook to Integromat when the Time Tracking column changes.

When I look at Integromat and check that flow with the start and stop button on Monday, all works fine.

When I manually add a time entry, the value of “event.value.startDate”, which is a timestamp, show the current date and time instead of the date and time entered in the time entry.
The duration is okay.

Is someone had this? is that the regular behavior or a bug?

Hi there @dorshiff

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

To be transparent with you, this is something that I’ve encountered recently myself and I’ve already flagged this as an issue to our development team. I am afraid I can not provide an ETA on when this would be fixed, but I definitely agree this could work better.

-Alex

Any ETA for fixing this bug? it’s prevent us from able to do reports on the time tracking

1 Like

@dorshiff

Thanks for checking in on this! This is already scheduled for our upcoming iterations and we are working hard to make this happen as soon as possible, but I’m not able to commit to a specific date or timeline just yet. I apologize for the inconvenience - this is definitely something that needs to change as soon as possible.

-Alex