Add attachments to email integrations

Hello Julia, in our case we want the client to complete a form. We generate a PDF with the information of that form and we want to automatically send that PDF as an attachment or a link that can be opened without need to be a Monday user. From what I read here we are all in the same situation. I know you don’t have the solution but we have to put pressure on someone to get that feature done.

Thanks

1 Like

Hello @Julia-monday.com, any update when an attachment can be included in an email integration?

Adding myself to the list of people who would like this feature added

+1 Why is this so difficult to implement?

3 Likes

Hi @Julia-monday.com !
Any update on this? Is it coming in the near future?
Even if I were to just create a template email, the attachments do not carry over to the template. Just the body of the email is saved.

Any way to make our processes less repetitive clicking would be much much appreciated!
Best,
Ashley

+1! We would also need this feature

1 Like

+1! We would also need this feature

I would love to see attachments to emails integrated. I’m just putting myself on this list to know if it is ever done.
I would like to create a template of what to send clients which would have a PDF or any file honestly to make our CRM communications a bit more rich.

2 Likes

+1.
This would complete a workflow that took me 7 hours to create.
I’ve spent nearly twice that trying to find a workaround to e-mail the PDF generated.

This is my first experience with monday.com and the lack of response to this fairly straight forward request is concerning.
Should I continue investing time (and licensing) to migrate the company workflow to monday, or should I look elsewhere if e-mail attachments (or a public available link to a file) is a deal breaker?

2 Likes

@Julia-monday.com i don’t know if you have been keeping track of the thread but this is starting to get ridiculous. Understand it’s not you who ultimately decides this but can this be prioritized. Short $mndy

2 Likes

Also having this same issue. Seems like a straightforward task. Couldn’t a document suppository just be made where and automation can be added that pulls that document into an email? It could even be a hybrid that adds that document to a files column upon creation. Don’t see this as a particularly hard feature to create based off of all the other features in Monday

+1 on this topic. Need this asap. I thought this feature was working, them I sent file through an automation that our customer could not open the document because he was not logged in Monday.com.

Please add this functionality of pulling attachments through to the boards using Outlook integrations. Emailing the board directly does allow attachments to pull through, however, our organization prefers using our domain for achive purposes.

1 Like

Add this functionality @mondayteam

Not sure how a request with this much traction doesn’t warrant a response…

1 Like

Adding myself to the list of people who would like this feature added

Add myself to this list of people who really really need this feature!

1 Like

According to this page from Monday , https://support.monday.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011895179-Outlook-Integration-, the attachment should show in the conversation. See the video at 1:08. However, it is showing Gmail. Does it just not work for Office365?

Hey,
We have 2 different boards, one for CRM and another for Admin.
Our sales person attaches files on the CRM board and once a status is updated to “Sold”, all the data from the CRM board is moved to the Admin board for an administrator to process. I am unable to find a way to move the files from the CRM board to the Admin board. as seen below

Furthermore when an automated email is created the files are attached as links that only a monday.com user can access as seen below:

We share this problem too, we need a Monday.com native solution for this…

3 Likes

Today, any web platform system has the ability to send pdf files generated inside the platform, credit card info, service invoices, web shop invoices, etc etc.
How come this cannot be done?

We are tryin from more than a year this, to generate pdf files via Eledo PDF and send them via gmail integration, as easy as this… and send our customer their files from each pulse. And we cant

Its a very basic need, in order to do professional boards.

1 Like