Can I limit who sees what pulse/item?

Hi @TIKTAL - as mentioned in this thread you would need to upgrade your licensing to Enterprise to gain access to this feature. Enterprise comes with a number of other great improvements as well.

If you would like to learn more feel free to reach out anytime to have us Demo additional Enterprise features. DM me here or message me at info@greenllamas.com. Also check us out online to learn more about what we do!

Thanks!
Mark

It’s been 2 years and this is still only available on enterprise. For long time pro customers this is quite ridiculous. Having to spend 1000% more to get a simple feature like this makes me want to look at Monday alternatives.

1 Like

Just coming to say the same thing. The jump in price from Pro to Enterprise is astronomical! We’re a small team, 10 people. It doesn’t warrant the cost jump when all we need is individual item permissions.

The workaround we have now is stupid. A band-aid solution at most. We have individual boards for each sales rep and then a master board with mirror columns – causes a whole host of unnecessary work for such a simple feature. I’m now spending considerable time looking for other platforms, which is frustrating because I’ve been such a Monday.com champion and lead the implementation of the system here only to discover, as we grew, that the platform limitations were more than we anticipated.