HTML support in Email automations/integrations

+1 for the link to the app please Upitchika. This sounds fabulous ! Thank you for taking the time to build this.

1 Like

Looks nice! Can i have the link to test it?!
Thank you for your time!

1 Like

I would love to use your App.
The simple gmail Integration is … very unprofessional/useless.
How do I get it and I read you have some FAQ?!
Cheers!

1 Like

Hello Udaya,

I hope you are well. I’m reaching out to see if I you are able to send me a link to install the html with email integration you made form Monday.com ? please send me a link if you can.

Many thanks and kind regards,
Michael

1 Like

Hi upitchika,

I’m new to Monday.com and as i’m browsing through it’s functionality, i saw your post regarding the HTML tag addition to Monday.com email function and i would love to try it. Would it be possible to send me a link to use your application? Thank you so much.

1 Like

Yes, It would be great to be able to use this powerful tool!

1 Like

Hey @upitchika , we would love to use your HTML drag & drop email integration! Could you send us the link to download the app and we are happy to provide feedback.

1 Like

Hello @upitchika! This app that you created for monday looks fantastic and would solve a lot of my problems right now with sending out HTML coded emails. Can you please send me the install link? Thank you so much!

2 Likes

This looks so good it’s insane Monday just doesn’t buy it from you…

1 Like

hey there - can i please have access to the install link?

1 Like

We would like a link to download the app.

This is just what we’re looking for. Thanks

1 Like

Hi @upitchika is it possible to receive an install link as well? I would love to try you app. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @upitchika

This looks fantastic! I’d love to try it out, do you mind sharing the installation link for the app?

Thanks!

1 Like

@upitchika We would love to try to use your app, can you send it to me as well?

1 Like

Hi @upitchika , Do you mind sharing the install link for the app with me?

1 Like

I’d love to try this out. How can we do that?

1 Like

Hi @upitchika,
just what i’m looking for
can you please send an install link?

1 Like

Hi @upitchika, great work, I’d love to try this out. Can you send me the download link? niels@innsite-booking.de thanks!

1 Like

Hi @upitchika ,

Fantastic work! this appears to be solution my team are looking for. Can you send me the download link? We would love to try this out.

Thank you!

1 Like

Please send me the link to install this app as well!!! it looks amazing!

1 Like