Proposals / Quotes

Hi there, please get in touch, I’m about to embark on determining if Monday can handle the full sales pipeline process including estimations and RFQs.

1 Like

Hi, I need this feature. However, can’t use it until the Monday branding is gone.

4 Likes

I am the same way. Now I am using eQuotes but it doesn’t fit 100% as I wish

yeah, the logo and the fact that you cant have a different lenguage kills the app use

I am considering using this for my quotes. As I did my initial T/E theese are my issues with it

Logo at the bottom needs to go.
Text in the template must be possible to change
The ability to connect a products board and pick products from it into the quote
Tax / VAT separate for each item. In Norway we have different VAT rates for different products
Sending the qoute directly as an PDF with the integrated mail adress (communihub?)

Is work beeing done on this app or is it “done”?
It has got a lot of potential, but it is not quite done yet. It would be an awesome feature in Monday.

1 Like

Hello everyone :slight_smile:
Great app by the monday team but we also wanted more so we recently released an app that can create invoices, quotes etc right in your monday.com board using items in your board. Some of the features of the app include:
:white_check_mark: Select items from your board into your invoice
:white_check_mark: Select items from connected boards
:white_check_mark: Multi-language support. Edit any field so that you can input your preferred language.
:white_check_mark: Choose your preferred date format.
:white_check_mark: And many more …

If interested, please fill this form to help us understand which features to prioritize in the later versions. After filling the form, you will be given the link to install the app.
You can find more about the app in the community post here

If you have any questions, you can always reach out at support@kolaai.com

Hi there! eQuotes 2.0 is coming soon :slight_smile: The app has everything you’re looking for, including custom data selection and easy-to-build templates. Stay tuned!

1 Like

Yes! We have actually just paid a Monday partner to custom-design us a proposal generator in our Monday environment. Is Monday about to release this feature for FREE?? We would love to know ASAP :slight_smile:

We are going to build it built into our CRM (which lives in Monday) so that it pulls the customer’s info and info from pricing tables into a pre-populated Word document.

1 Like

Hello @carolinem ,
The app I mentioned above can do what you have mentioned although the data can be downloaded as a pdf and not a Word document.

To give it a try, please fill out this form so we have know which features to prioritize in the next releases.
Thank you :slight_smile:

Yes, I’ve been waiting for this for years as well.