Share Board w/ Link - Can't view Subitems?

@mondaylearner @MondayMaster @MondayUser2 @TRB-monday.com PLEASE SOMEONE CAN TAKE IN ACCOUNT THIS FEATURE WE ARE WAITING FROM MORE OF ONE YEAR !!!

Hi @Rachelleigh can you help us on this feature please?

We’d love to see this feature ASAP - wanted to include subitems on a progress view and we cannot :frowning:

1 Like

@TRB-monday.com please someone can help us on this topic…???

@MondayMaster @mondaylearner @Monday_Community_AB Someone can help us please?

Hey @Julien78, @jarodthornton, @tom_certino, @jane.sullivan, @nolanhausler, @epmorris, @MarkMcG, @cambeaudoin, @rbichener, @ChrisCilino, and everyone else, great news!!

We have released this feature internally…and we would love to have you be our first beta testers! Please DM me on the community (here) if you are interested and let me know your monday.com URL in the format “xyz.monday.com”. I’ll have the developers grant it to you, and we’d be eager to get your feedback!

Hello! Great news. Can you include us as well as a beta tester?
van-gils-team

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Share Board w/ Link - Can't view Subitems?:

Hi Talia,

Yes please include us in the beta. certino.monday.com. I wasn’t able to DM you.

Thx!

1 Like

Hi there Talia,

I wasn’t able to DM you as well. Could you please include us as a beta tester for this feature?!

Our url is comunicacaofundiagua.monday.com

Thank you so much, this will be very helpful!

1 Like

@Laurent_d, @tom_certino, and @comunicacaofundiagua thanks for replying! The devs saw my request to grant it to all of you and it should be granted shortly (any feedback is very welcome). Looking into why you can’t DM me—will keep you posted!

1 Like

We would like to be included…

1 Like

We would like to be included too

1 Like

Hi, that’s great news! We would like te be included as a beta tester as well!
Our monday URL: knwu-squad.monday.com

Cheers
Kevin

1 Like

Thanks a lot Talia, as soon as it becomes available i’ll let you know!

1 Like

Hi! Can you please include us in the beta testing? https://cjrw-squad.monday.com/

1 Like

We’d love to try it, too! Can you enable it on our board? monday.com: Where Teams Get Work Done

Thanks for the update! We’re excited to try it out! (Also I tried sending you a private message, but it told me I wasn’t allowed to)

1 Like

The feature is already available and it’s working well, already displaying the subelements on the shared view! Thanks a lot, this will save us a lot of time!

1 Like

@TRB-monday.com Hi Talia, we would like to be included in the beta test as well, please. We’re needing this feature for our PMO and I’d love to show how it works so I can get the approvals to use the platform.

1 Like

Hi @nicole_elphic, @epmorris, @EPerez, @Kevin_deRijk, @hlopezvc, and everyone who sent me DMs, I’ve put in a request to the developers for this feature to be granted to your accounts! Thanks so much for your interest in broadcasting subitems and for being willing to test this new feature :blush: :tada:

We would be really grateful if you are able to respond with feedback on the feature. Thanks @comunicacaofundiagua for sending feedback already!

I received DMs from some people but haven’t been able to receive them from others, so feel free to keep listing your monday.com URLs directly in this thread if you’d like me to request this feature for your account.

@TRB-monday.com Thank you! Looking forward to it, I’ll definitely provide feedback when I can.

1 Like