Share Board w/ Link - Can't view Subitems?

Hi @TRB-monday.com just adding my name to the list here that this would be very (very very very) important to have this feature implemented. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Any updates about this feature?

Hello, Any updates about this feature?

THANKS FOR YOUR FEEDBACK !!!

This feature is also vital for our use case - any idea on a release timeframe please?

1 Like

We would also love to have this option - our project board has each pulse represent a project for a specific partner/client/requestor and the subitems represent our timeline. Since our board contains all our projects, we don’t want to share full access to the board, just their projects. Will this be coming soon? We’d love to share the subitems on (filtered) public share links.

Ditto everything above. This is really important for us as our items contain projects and the subitems contain the key milestone dates. It is hard to share externally without being able to include the key milestone dates for everyone.

HELLO,

Can we have your feedback @TRB-monday.com please?
We are wasting our time exporting on csv each boards with updates because you don’t take care about our needs, please can we have a feature availability date?
I notified you since last August (2020) more than ONE YEAR !!!

THANKS.

Please add this feature. Our organisation is new to Monday.com, but building out the subitems capability (nested tasks/hierarchy) is essential in order to compete with other products such as Smartsheet. I need to share our subitem schedule with the vendors we are working with.

1 Like

HI AGAIN ANY UPDATE ABOUT THIS FEATURE???

@TRB-monday.com

Hi,

I would like to bump the other users feedback on this topic. Subitems have been in ‘Beta’ for far too long given they are clearly an intrinsic part of the Monday.com offering.

Being able to visualise these on published view is critical for us. Please could you provide an update on when you anticipate being able to support this?

1 Like

@mondaylearner @MondayMaster @MondayUser2 @TRB-monday.com PLEASE SOMEONE CAN TAKE IN ACCOUNT THIS FEATURE WE ARE WAITING FROM MORE OF ONE YEAR !!!

Hi @Rachelleigh can you help us on this feature please?

We’d love to see this feature ASAP - wanted to include subitems on a progress view and we cannot :frowning: