Mirror Column - Select Entire Board or Group

Hi @BiancaT. Thank you for your reply. My comments here are meant to help the Monday Team better understand the urgency of this and to emphasize the need for more information and action on this critical core functionality that remains unusable at scale due to the problems noted in this and related threads. I am tagging @danaaviv and @Julia-monday.com who have responded before on this topic, as well as @dipro and @brett-monday.com for their input on my prior post about Monday’s transparency, responsiveness, and development priorities.

I am happy to hear that you all “…are working on a process to improve our responsiveness…”. However, after three years of partial solutions and uncertainty about long-term plans, Monday users need more than that on this topic.

Users have been VERY patient waiting for more substantive information and action on a fully-functional solution. We need more than :pray: and general statements that this is important and the team is aware, but that you can’t provide concrete updates. (See prior Monday responses below).

These “features” are more than just features. Having fully functional data connectivity is fundamental to effective use of Monday as a true relational database and WorkOS platform. That functionality is critical for enterprise-level data management and all the use cases that require reliable and automated data connectivity and integrity. At least for our organization, this is the foundation upon which all other platform functions are based.

We have heard from our Monday consultant that this is being worked on by the Monday Team. However, no details or timeframe have been provided.

Request: Please provide users with a comprehensive update on your specific plans and timeframe for board/item/data connectivity and relational database functionality. Ideally, Monday would create a new forum topic dedicated solely to development and implementation of relational database functionality and provide specific ongoing updates. Thank you for considering.

Some of the prior Monday staff updates on this topic:

Nov. '20:

Feb. '21:

July '21: It looks like this is listed as a 2021 candidate but beyond that I do not have an estimated ETA on when this would be available!

Nov. '21:

Nov. '22:

7 Likes